Senior Women’s Coach Wanted for Season 2022/23
The Eltham Cricket Club is seeking applications for a Captain/Coach or Coach for the upcoming season.
The Eltham Cricket Club junior & senior men’s teams participate in the Diamond Valley Cricket Association (DVCA).
Last season we fielded 3 senior teams, 4 junior teams, we are hoping to have a juniors girls’ team in season 22/23, our junior program is very well supported having both of the introductory programs (Junior Blasters & Master Blasters).
The Women’s first XI plays in the NMCA women’s cricket competition which is well established and very supportive competition, Our senior squad consists of a large number of cricketers aged between 16 & 50, presenting a great opportunity for coaches with a strong development focus,
To be an engaging and progressive community cricket club, with a focus on providing our female members with the opportunity to develop their cricketing ability within a supportive and social environment.
People Accessible Nurturing Togetherness Honest Effective Respect
Applicants Must Display:
- Strong Communication & People Management Skills
- Strong Playing & Leadership Record in any sport.
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to set Game Plans
- Willingness to attend all Club Functions
- Working with Children Check
- Previous experience coaching a female sporting team is preferred but not required.
- Level 1 or Higher Coaching accreditation or willingness to participate in required training to become accredited.
Remuneration & length of contract will be negotiated based on the applicant.
Please send expressions of interest & CV’s to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries to Nicole Waldron – ECC Female Cricket Advisor.
Applications close – 12th August 2022